Toyota FJ Cruiser Front Winch Bumper
Scroll down for pricing and options.
If you like to play hard in your Toyota FJ Cruiser, it's time for some serious protection. The low hanging, plastic factory bumper will kill your approach and get ripped off as soon as it comes in contact with a rock or rut off road.
Don't waste your time with a brush guard or grille guard. They often cause more damage than they prevent after a hard knock. A full replacment steel bumper is the way to go. You can bolt on some real armor up front and get a spot for your winch as well.
You're looking at the best bumper on the market for your FJ Cruiser. Like all ShrockWorks products, it is computer designed in 3D CAD, laser cut and CNC formed. From there, it is hand fit and welded by skilled craftsmen, here in Houston, TX, one at a time just how you want it.
Our bumper is also very strong. The main shell is made from 3/16" HRP&O plate steel. The internal structure and bracketry is made from 1/4" plate and the recovery tabs are 1" thick.
Despite the strength, many hours at the CAD computer kept the weight down to 110lbs. No suspension modifications are required to mount this bumper.
2010+ models require relocation of the factory windshield washer reservoir.
- optimized for off road use offering a greatly improved approach angle
- hidden winch mount accomodates most remote solenoid winches up
- 1" thick recovery points
- integrated mounts for 4" aftermarket lights
- mounts for aftermarket lights on top of the bumper
- standard aluminum skid plate
- show quality powder coat finish
- several tubing options available
- lighting inside and on top of the bumper
Individually handmade to order
by skilled craftsman in Houston, TX,